Personal Training with FMPT is a great option for any age, and someone who prefers a 1 on 1 coaching relationship as their primary form of training. People with busy schedules excel in Personal Training like athletes, executives and stay at home moms . FMPT will personalize your program to fit your personal needs and goals.
FMPT also offers semi-private training for those who like training with a partner or friend. Semi-private training is 2-4 people with one trainer. Bring your own group or we can create one for you. Semi-private training is more cost-effective than 1 on 1 training and is also a popular option that can have a competitive edge.
Classes at FMPT are extremely popular, challenging and fun. And with more than 10 class options per week there is no reason to miss a workout. Most classes range from 4-12 people.
Functional Movement Screen
FMS is a screening tool used by FMPT to identify limitations or asymmetries in seven fundamental movement patterns. These patterns are key to successful movement quality.
- Identify individuals at risk, who are attempting to maintain or increase activity levels.
- Assist in program design by systematically using corrective exercise to normalize or improve fundamental movement patterns.
- Provide a systematic tool to monitor progress and movement pattern development in the presence of changing fitness levels.
- Create a functional movement baseline which will allow rating and ranking movement for statistical observation.
- All potential clientele will receive a Functional Movement Screen prior to starting with FMPT!
Benefits of Personal and Group Training
• Fun, Safe, Clean Environment
• Program Design
• Reduce Body Fat, Lose Weight
• Increased Energy and Endurance
• Increased Mobility and Flexibility
• Increased Strength and Power production
• Enhanced Work, Recreation, Sport Performance
• Injury Reduction
If your goal is to reach optimum fitness levels while staying injury free, have fun, increase strength, decrease body fat or just feel better. FMPT will keep you accountable, motivated, and guide you to your goal! If you have any specific health conditions or injuries, the FMPT Team will work with you and your doctor or physical therapist to plan a safe, effective program.